Javascipt, and p5.js
The CSS Color Mixer provides four ways to select
colors and provides 1 or 2 ways that color can be written
into HTML files and CSS style sheets.
The specified color intensities are shown in the three
outer circles in the upper right. Each circle shows the
intensity of its color. The small circles show the
colors resulting from combination
of red and green, red and blue, and green and blue.
The center circle in the middle shows
the resulting color.
Colors can be selected in four different ways:
- You can move or click the Red, Green and Blue sliders.
- You can click on one of the 216 so called "browser-safe
colors" in left hand two columns of color squares.
- In the middle of the right column, you can click on one
of the 140 named colors in CSS.
- In the bottom of the right column, you can click on one
of the 16 named colors in HTML.
The resulting color is displayed in 1 or 2 of the ways that
are allowed in HTML and CSS:
- The color is given in hexadecimal #rrggbb.
- The color's name only when the color is selected from
the right column of CSS's and HTML's named colors.